Privacy and Confidentiality Policy of STUDIOGYM (“Owner”) for the website studiogym.com (the « Site ») We value your privacy and have put robust measures in place to secure the personal information we collect on our Site. This policy covers both how we respect your privacy and how we handle the confidentiality of your information. Please take a moment to understand our Policy.
- Definition of Personal Information: Personal data refers to any information that allows identifying an individual, such as name, address, phone number, or email address.
- Collection of Information: Your interaction with the Site allows the collection of information. Some are collected automatically by our servers, like your ISP domain name, browser type, etc. Others are collected when you register or contact STUDIOGYM, including personal information and data related to your health and physical condition.
- Use of Personal Information: This data helps us respond to your requests, offer you relevant content, and improve our services.
- Disclosure of Personal Information: Your data will not be shared with third parties for commercial purposes without your consent, except in case of sale of the Site.
- Risks Associated with the Internet: Despite our efforts, total security on the Internet is not guaranteed. You assume the risks associated with transmitting your data.
- External Links: We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third-party sites linked from our Site.
- Access and Control of Personal Information: You can access and correct your data by contacting STUDIOGYM via the contact page. A response will be provided within 30 days.
- Policy Modifications: We may adjust this Policy; the update date will be displayed below.
- Compliance with Law 25: A data protection officer has been designated in accordance with Law 25. In the event of a privacy incident, we will notify the Commission on Access to Information and the individuals concerned.
For questions, please contact us via the contact page. Our commitments regarding privacy and confidentiality are regularly reviewed and updated until 2024.
Vincent Saulnier, co-founder Data Protection Officer
STUDIOGYM Inc. 98 Lamarche Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Québec J3V 5A5
Last updated: 2023